Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Reopening Toronto and Peel region, and planning what to do

On Wednesday, Toronto and Peel regions go into phase 2 of reopening businesses. The former is my hometown. The latter is where I work.

I am excited that restaurant patios are opening up. I'd like to visit one and see how it goes. I hope to try it out next week. 

When I'm on vacation next week, I want to get my hair cut. It's time. I haven't had my hair cut in six months, which is normal for me. I cut my bangs almost monthly.

As far as my panic attacks go, I figure that my not being involved in leading a software release caused it. It's weird. I am thankful that I wasn't in charge of it, as it has not gone smoothly.

My panic attack symptoms are mild now. I have a feeling that once I am on vacation, they will be gone.

Four more workdays to go. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should treat yourself to a visit to Mistress Rattan in Toronto? She seems very approachable and she could help you relax into your holiday. See mistressrattan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, Michael! I will need to see if she's accepting clients during this pandemic.

      Delete