Sunday, February 23, 2020

Bumps in the love journey and my portable humidifier

It has been an interesting few days. On the romantic side, we aren't doing great. I'll talk about that in an upcoming blog post. I am still sorting through some of the ridiculousness that has transpired.

I still have congestion. I will let my doctor know when I see her on Tuesday. The good news is that it's getting better, but it has been around for a week that I'm concerned. My teeth also feel achy, which is odd. I got over-the-counter sinus medicine at the drug store to help with my congestion. So far, it's working out fairly well.

On Thursday night, I got a portable humidifier. It works well. The downside is that the instructions come from China and they aren't complete. I have been figuring it out as I go. I do like it, as it also acts as a nightlight. It also has two mist modes. There's a continuous one and a pulsating version. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment