Sunday, February 02, 2020

Travel, comfort, and change

I made it safely to the Twin Cities. It has been a long day, but I am happy and still alert!

I like Eagan, a suburb of what seems to be St. Paul. I have found a hotel that I like. It feels comfortable, modern, and cozy.

Perhaps that's one reason why I am still up at this hour. I feel like I'm at home, writing in my blog. I just happen to be in a different city, country, and environment.

Change isn't all that bad. Then again, it doesn't feel like a whole lot of change at all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you found a hotel to your liking that feels like home. I often don't sleep well the first night because everything feels different. Altho with this last trip it wasn't that way. Maybe I was too tired to notice!

    Get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that it takes a while to adjust to a new bed, sheets, pillows, and more. Being tired helps, too.

      Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well last night, but it was more due to muscle pain than the room itself. I slept well when I napped a few hours ago.

      Delete