Friday, December 15, 2017

That poppy looks like a butt

On Wednesday night, I went out for dinner with a dear friend. We have known each other since high school. She now lives on the west coast of Canada.

She is back in town for a wedding. It was nice seeing her and chatting for three hours in our old neighbourhood.

Before we left the restaurant, she was looking at the various works of art on the wall. They were all poppies.
"See the poppy in the second framed piece of art, third poppy from the right? It looks like a butt," she remarked.
I looked at it. I agreed.
"I like how this artwork is now a Rorschach test," I remarked.
It's great having creative friends who see butts everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. haha i know just what you mean! glad that you got to have a good catch-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! The company and food were great. =)

      Delete
  2. Always nice to catch up with friends, CB. And even more fun when they have a good sense of humor. Wish you had snapped a pic to share with us. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Cat! Sadly, I didn't take a pic of the butt poppy. I will try again when I return to this restaurant. =)

      Delete