Friday, December 22, 2017

Meaningful hugs with my directionally challenged guy

My guy's plane was scheduled to arrive at 07:30 on Thursday. The plane had touched down ten minutes early. However, he had to wait longer for his luggage.

I could have slept in more, but got up just before 07:00. My outfit consisted of a short pair of blue shorts with a floral pattern and a purple v-neck sweater. A matching pair of lacy black bra and panties were underneath.

My guy eventually arrived at my hotel room at 08:35. I opened the door and we embraced lovingly. It was the I-have-missed-you-so-much type of hug. The door wasn't even closed yet!

We finally moved a couple of steps into the room and closed the door. We hugged some more, with a few tender kisses squeezed in. I got to caress his uniform head, which I find sexy.
"Can I freshen up?" he asked.
"Sure," I said, taking his coat.
My guy opened my closet. I pointed to the washroom.
"Directionally challenged still... some things never change," I remarked.
"Yep, I'm still me," he said, smiling, and headed in the right direction.
It was great to have him back.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like nothing has changed - which is all good as far as you're concerned, i'm sure. hope you had a lovely time catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! It has been great catching up with each other so far. =)

      Delete
  2. That is always such a special moment upon being reunited with a lover after time apart built up longing and anticipation of rediscovery. Especially when it is in a hotel room where you can close out the rest of the world. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Styxman! It's nice being in our own little bubble, shutting the world out.

      Delete