Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Y is for yay! Fifty Shades Darker is out on HD digital download #AtoZchallenge

On Tuesday, I got access to my digital download of Fifty Shades Darker, the movie, from Cineplex Store. I purchased a Superticket, which is essentially your movie ticket to watch it at the theatre and the digital download to watch it all you want, no matter where you are.

To say that I am pleased that I have the movie is quite the understatement! I have watched it twice already. It helps that I worked from home on Tuesday. I get to work from home again today. Yes, I love this movie so much that it never grows old. I love this one even more than Fifty Shades of Grey, which got me hooked on the movie series.

The unrated version of the movie is available for download on both the Play Store and iTunes. Last year, I downloaded it from the latter. I am going to hold off and get the DVD version. I want the physical DVD that also comes with some special goodies. Of course, there is never-seen footage. So, I can wait a bit longer to get my fix. After all, I need something to look forward to next month, right?

I have the movie at long last. I'm perfectly content playing it over and over. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. How excited did you get watching the movie. Can imagine you may have had trouble sitting still. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Styxman! It's definitely easier watching the movie at home than at the theatre. =)

      Delete
  2. You and your FSOG, CB...you are so cute. Happy you are so excited and content with having your download which really does allow you to wait for the DVD with its special goodies. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! If I didn't have this digital download, I would be waiting in agony for the DVD. I should be okay. =)

      Delete