Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fifty Shades Darker - the teaser has arrived!

I became a fan of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie unexpectedly. Last year in April, I decided to watch it while I was in Montreal, waiting for my guy to arrive several hours later on a Sunday night. I went to a local movie theatre and saw the matinee show for five dollars. My guy would approve of the ticket price. After all, he is my Cheap Bastard.

I have been following the various movie shoots that occurred this summer for Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. To my delight today, I got to see this teaser today:


I can't wait to see the trailer. February 2017 doesn't seem too far off now. 

My guy is sweet. He told me that he'd go see the second installment of the trilogy with me, because he knows how much I love the first movie. I am lucky.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...I waited and watched it when Dish TV turned on 3 days of premium movie channels, free of charge. They do this every so often to try and get people to add them to their packages.

    I really wasn't impressed with the movie...didn't see a lot of chemistry between the two of them and he just was not my idea of a dominant. But...that's just me. LOL

    Happy you get to enjoy FSD with your guy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Dish TV. I remember that! I went with Direct TV when I lived in the States. It had hockey and a couple of Canadian channels that I had wanted.

      Many folks share your sentiment about the movie. However, I love the flick, despite some flaws here and there. I am definitely looking forward to Fifty Shades Darker!

      Delete