Sunday, December 13, 2015

The silliest spanking = the hardest one received to date

A few Fridays ago, my guy and I had quality time in our treehouse. As of late, we have thought about renaming the backseat of my car from our treehouse to the lounge. My guy has lounge access when he travels, so we have tossed around the name. However, we still call it the treehouse.

Anyway, my guy thought that I needed a good spanking, simply because I am his bad girl. I played the part of the reluctant girl. He had to tug me across his lap. Before I was comfortable over it, he gave me a smack across my backside.
"You're such a bad girl," he said to me, giving me a couple of smacks across my backside once I was over his knee.
"I have told you many times that I am a good girl," I replied.
"No, you're not," he said, giving me a hard smack after each syllable.
"Yes, I am," I insisted.
"No, you are a bad girl," he said, continuing to smack each buttock after he saying each syllable.
"You're funny!" I said, bursting out in laugher.
"Why are you laughing during your spanking?" he asked me.
"Because you are almost chanting as you spank me," I said.
"You think so?" he said, continuing a smack after saying each word.
"Give me a B! B! Give me an A! A! Give me a D! D! What does that spell? BAD!" I said.
We both started to laugh. Of course, we repeated that cheer, which led to more smacks with his hard and more soreness for my butt.

This spanking was a lot of fun for both of us. The downside is that I laughed so much that I didn't realize how hard he was spanking me until afterwards. The soreness lasted for three days. It was impressive.

I told my guy that outcome a few days later.
"Good," he said unsympathetically. "You deserved every hard smack I gave you."
"You're Mr. Meanie! It was one of the best spankings you have ever given me."
He gets better and better as my sweet disciplinarian.

2 comments:

  1. And now you've learned the secret to getting harder spankings without asking, CB...laugh when he spanks you. ;) Happy you enjoyed your time together. Wishing you more soon!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, laughing during the spanking is a plus. Nursing a sore bottom for a few days can be a bit challenging. I really shouldn't complain. I like it all. =)

      Delete