Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pubic hair and oral sex

Several months ago, I explored the idea of trimming my pubic hair. For years, I have let it grow. My guy didn't mind it, but I felt like I needed a change.

I am still trimming it. It's actually therapeutic. My pubic hair doesn't grow so rapidly that I need to shave it weekly. I use nail clippers with the rounded ends. They are safe and they do a good job.

A few weeks ago, my guy observed how nicely trimmed I was down there. It was a first for both of us, but he actually went down on me because he loved the handy work that I had done. His tongue and lips played with my clit. They felt incredibly good. I can't compare the sensation to anything! The orgasm was intense and wonderful.

I loved it and told him so. He liked it, too.

Just when you think that you know each other well, you realize there are a ton of fun times to enjoy and explore.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...that was hot! Hope you are treated to a repeat performance soon. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love a repeat performance. Here's hoping! =)

      Delete