Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Strokes - Is This It?

I love music. I played various musical instruments in elementary school until my last year of high school. I don't do it as much, but am an avid music lover. I continue to listen to a lot of music.

Well, I found this list last week of the best albums of the 21st century and more. Sure enough, The Strokes made it with the band's This is It album.

The album cover is intriguing:



It almost make you want to get the album cover and forget about the music on it... almost! It's fitting that the band's name hints at what this fine backside should be receiving.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of this album, CB but that will not surprise you I think. About the music... Can we agree to disagree about your music taste?

    Grin,

    Han

    ReplyDelete