Thursday, March 14, 2013

March: question and answer month

I have seen a number of blog posts asking readers to post questions and the blogger responds. I love this idea, so I am giving it a try.

Please feel free to drop a burning question you may have and I will answer them. Hopefully, you will not stump me!

My guy told me that he is on the road for a few weeks. So, between answering your fine questions and my recounting my vacation time with my guy, they should keep me busy until he returns home.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cutiebootie, I've been following your blog for quite a while, and find it a lot of fun. I think it would be great if you could describe for us the genesis and history of your interest in spanking. What made you start thinking about it. And how did you pursue that interest once it was awakened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karl! I have always appreciated your support and would love to respond to your questions. I probably have answered them in bits and pieces when I first started this blog, but that was many years ago and revisiting these questions now is a great idea. I will probably need a few posts to talk about how I started thinking about spanking and reaching the point where I decided to pursue it.

      Delete