Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Making out, passing gas, and chatting about football and Coke

On Wednesday, my guy had to interview a candidate that I had already interviewed. I completely shot this candidate down as a writer. This guy could not answer a question directly. He seemed to enjoy going on several tangents.

Well, some genius decided to call him back and have two different folks interview him for a different position. I had briefly told my guy about this guy, but not in complete depth. After my guy was done talking to him for twenty minutes, he had the same expression on his face as I did afterward.

My guy agreed with me that this candidate could not answer any of his questions with a straightforward answer. Like my experience, my guy had to ask him the same question over and over. I am hoping that he doesn't get hired. He would drive me crazy.

My guy and I shifted our conversation over to his shopping excursions to Costco and Winners. He bought some remote-controlled LED candles at the latter, which I found intriguing. My guy should pretty much get a VIP card at the former place. He goes there at least twice a week. He could not find any decent chocolate for his friend who is recovering from surgery. Thus, he ended up shopping at Winners.

It was unexpected, but my guy communicated on Skype towards the end of the workday, asking if I'd like to meet in the treehouse. I was game. We left just after 17:00. This meeting was held in our regular treehouse.

We kissed. My guy thought that I needed to be more comfortable. I was good. As usual, we kissed a lot. He told me that the liked when I had kissed his cheek and then his lower lip on Monday. It was different, but it was a whole lot of fun.

We had parked next to a white van. We both heard its engine start up. We unlocked lips for a bit.
"Is that the vehicle next to us?" my guy asked.
"Yes," I said. "I don't think that he can see much. It's dark and we're making out."
"He's jealous that he's not with a sweet, sexy, Chinese woman," my guy said to me.
We continued to kiss and hug. It was all great.

My guy played with my crotch for a bit. He proceeded to unbutton and unzip my pants and finger me. I had black, lace panties on. Moments later, I reached orgasm. It was wonderful. I felt relaxed in my guy's arms.

It was a different segue, but my guy handed me a plastic bag.
"I have a gift for you," he said, handing the red bag over to me.
"Oh, that's sweet," I said, looking into the bag. "A pair of earmuffs!"
"Yes," he said.
He had bought a pair for himself the other day. I used to have the same pair and I played with them at the restaurant on Monday. He obviously could tell that I liked them that he got the same pair for me.
"Are they purple or black?" I asked, as I couldn't make the colour out in the car.
"They're grey, just like mine."
"I love them! Thank you," I replied and kissed him.
"You're welcome," he said.
"Maybe I should come to the treehouse all the time to get a gift," I said playfully.
"I would love to give you a gift every day," he replied. "You deserve it."
My guy helped me reach orgasm a second time. He fingered both my butt and my clit. Afterwards, he played with my breasts and my crotch. I asked him if he was playing with me like a toy. He nodded. He is boyish that way.

Unfortunately, not being butt-fingered for at least a couple of weeks led to my passing gas. Oops! I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't help it. He was understanding. I reassured him by saying that at least I didn't stink up the treehouse, which made him laugh.

We cuddled for a bit as I tried to snap out of being partially dopey. I told my guy that he was my sweetie. I admitted that I have never called anyone a sweetie but him. He liked that and hugged me closer.

I managed to touch his penis, which was erect under his trousers. I could tell that he wanted me to touch him. I started caressing his cock for a bit, and then asked if we could let it out. Sure enough, his trousers and briefs came down. I jerked him off with my left hand and played with his balls with my right. He asked me to finger his butt, so I managed to do that with my right hand, too. It was quite the workout. It was well worth it, though. My guy ejaculated and was so happy.

We cleaned up. We cuddled. We were in dopey mode, chatting away. We talked about football. My guy made the comment that guys get paid top dollars to have their butts groped. I told him that I get my bottom groped for free, which made us both smile.

My guy had remembered that we wanted to go to the movies. He told me that he would still buy me real Coke, because I was worth it. It's the little things that make me feel so special when I am with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment