Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Spank me till I cry?

My guy asked me an interesting question today. He asked whether I like being spanked so hard that it makes me cry.

If someone tells me that I'm going to be spanked so hard that my backside will be bright red and that I'll be crying by the time my spanking is over, I get excited. In my younger years, I'd be fine with crying at the end of a hard spanking. It's a release of sorts. I would feel that I deserved such punishment to my buttocks. I'd feel loved. But, I'd want to cuddle more than climaxing or engaging in other activities after being spanked.

These days, I'd rather be spanked to the point where my buttocks hurt and it's sore for at least a day, but not to the point where I am crying at the end of my spanking. I'd rather have more flexibility afterwards. If I want to cuddle, I can. If I want to reach orgasm or help my guy get off, I have the energy to do it.

He did indicate that if I ever wanted to be spanked until I cried, that he would be happy to help me out. That's one of many reason why I love him. He puts me on a pedestal. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve having him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment