Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Passing out or being tipsy when being spanked

The other day, I had come across a brief YouTube video in which a young woman had passed out on her bed. It looked like she was a university student, for there were a bunch of her friends there in a dorm-like setting.

She was lying on her bed in her room, with her backside facing up. One of her friends came around and smacked her buttocks. She didn't flinch. She didn't react. She was out cold.

This video and my talk the other night with my guy got me thinking. My guy and I were having phone sex. He's in Montreal on a business trip.

I like the idea of being a chemistry student, who has to wear a uniform to school. Yes, I envisioned wearing a plaid, red, short skirt, a white blouse, white knee-high socks, and black Mary Jane shoes. My hair was done up in ponytails.

I was a horrible chemistry student. I decided to swipe the answer key off my teacher's desk one day. I memorized all the answers before the test and scored a high mark. My guy liked it and added to the story.

The following day, he called me into his office. He started to ask me questions about the test. I couldn't reproduce the answers. He approached me and said that I could be either expelled or punished. I didn't want to be expelled, so I had to be punished by him.

He stood next to me. He lifted up my skirt and spanked me over my panties. It lasted for quite some time, to the point where it hurt so much that I wasn't to collapse. I eventually did. He pulled me up and had me sit on his lap. He started to touch me, caressing my shoulders, kissing my face, and telling me that I was naughty for showing my thighs in class. I got spanked some more, but with my panties off.

We talked after we had both come. We talked about drinking. He gets aroused when he thinks about a woman who is intoxicated, which would allow him to have his way with her. He liked thinking about me that way. From a fantasy perspective, I can see why that sounds hot.

In reality, I am hardly the type to get drunk like that. I recall drinking three bottles of beer after a shift with a bunch of colleagues years ago. I had consumed the bottles of beer on an empty stomach. I wasn't even tipsy. They were Molson Canadians. I probably need to drink more bottles to feel the effect.

With spankings, I'd like to be relaxed, but I don't like the idea of being spanked and not feeling the impact. I like the thought of being giggly after several drinks and getting spanked for consuming too much alcohol than I'm accustomed to. I also like being tipsy and giggly, and cuddling with my guy with my sore, red bottom. Passed out drunk like that young woman on YouTube? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment