Thursday, December 29, 2011

First day back at work and thoughts about a rosy red backside

Today was my first day back at work after being away for two months. I had back surgery and have been careful during my recovery.

I am still pretty careful. My manager is fine with my working from home for a bit before going back to the office regularly. It's a gradual process for me.

My guy last week said that he would be working from home all this week. I had wanted to go into work today, but it had snowed and it was too icy for my liking.

He was at work. I had written him an e-mail. I was on Skype. He sent me a message and we talked.

Well, I had a modem connection problem. Five minutes later, after having rebooted the modem and my router, I had Internet access again. I called him.
"Sorry about our connection," I apologized. "My modem went down, and I had to reboot it and my router."
"You know I get mad when I can't talk to you," he said in a playful, but serious tone. "You know what that means? You need to be punished."
"You are being unreasonable," I said, while getting excited. "It wasn't my fault."
"I don't care," he argued. "You are going to get what you deserve for being bad."
We both got off. We both missed each other. He missed kissing my lips and touching my thighs. He wanted to spank my bare buttocks until they were bright red. It was a week ago when we did all these activities.

Despite chatting earlier in the day, we did it again late in the afternoon. He told me that he was "addicted" to me. He wanted to grope and spank my bare backside. He wanted me to massage his balls and give him a blowjob. I wanted to be with him, engaging in all these activities in-person.

It was a good first day back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment