Monday, January 04, 2021

Foot pain relief and back to work

On Sunday morning, at roughly 4:10 am, I woke up to foot pain. It was unpleasant, but I minimized how long it persisted.

I may have figured out how to tame the pain after years of enduring it and trying things out:
  • Potassium (1 tablet)
  • Magnesium (1 tablet)
  • Banana (it has both potassium and magnesium, but it works best with the supplements)
  • Ibuprofen (extra strength)
The pain disappeared an hour later. I drifted off to sleep and then realized that I was okay.

I head back to work in a few hours. I am training virtually, so it will be interesting setting up a laptop remotely. I spent a bit of time on Sunday going through my work inbox, as I know that I won't have time to sift through it all before I conduct training. Fun! 

I haven't missed much at work. I didn't miss work while on vacation. I have always been good at detaching work from my personal life.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch that sounds horrible, but its good that you've worked out a recipe to manage it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's painful. I am glad that I know what to do now!

      Delete