Sunday, November 08, 2020

Making progress

On Friday, I was in a knowledge session meeting for work. Towards the end of it, I looked at the list of participants and noticed that my ex was there.

I didn't feel anything. I wasn't annoyed or hurt. I wasn't happy to see him online. I was indifferent. I have made progress.

In the past, he has told me that he always goes through the participant list in his meetings. I wouldn't be surprised that he did so in this one.

I told him to stop contacting me. He has respected my wish so far since we texted in early July. Perhaps he has made a bit of progress, too.

I do pity him. He ruined a good thing and only has himself to blame.

The United States has a President-elect and a Vice-President-elect now. I feel hopeful that this change will be a positive one.

2 comments:

  1. It will be vastly better. They've already been getting congratulations from world leaders. Maybe the U.S. will be welcome back in the community of nations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's encouraging so far. Sadly, 45 is putting up a fight.

      Delete