Sunday, March 29, 2020

Breaking out of the house twice a week and safely fetching ramen while out

With the COVID-19 pandemic, I only go out twice a week to for groceries and essentials. I go out on Wednesdays after working from home and on Saturdays.

I feel for eateries these days, especially the local, smaller ones. I tend to order online and pick my food up while I'm out getting groceries and dropping by the drugstore.

On Saturday, I found a ramen place roughly ten minutes away. It is offering all ramen at 50% off its regular price. Wow! I love ramen. Not only did I get some ramen, but decided to get two appetizers that would equal the discount.

When I went to pick it up, I was between two sets of doors. A man working there greeted me behind the second glass door. It was cool. He let me know that my food was on the table. I looked and was so happy. I thanked him. He wished me a good day. I reciprocated.

The food was amazing and delicious. I will be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment