Saturday, November 17, 2018

Road trips and hugbutt hugs

I have made it to Cleveland. I cut across three states with varying degrees of snow, rain, and cloudy skies throughout the drive.

I have had good eats so far on this road trip. I have a couple of hours left to drive before I get to my final destination. I get to do that later on today.

Changing the subject a bit, I saw this artwork on Instagram.


It reminds me of my guy when he hugs my butt. The only difference is that he's far from being dead!

2 comments:

  1. haha great pic! i think many of our guys can identify with that! Here's hoping you made it safe and dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! I did make it safely. I drive home on Monday. Some snow is expected in one section of my drive, but it thankfully won't be as bad as getting down here!

      Delete