Friday, June 16, 2017

Sick day, windshield replacement, sleep, and a one-word meme

I decided to take a sick day on Thursday. It worked out fairly well.

I got a solid block of sleep overnight. However, I wanted more. It wasn't going to happen, as it was garbage day. All I heard were doors opening and closing on my street, garbage and recycling trucks stopping and going, and kids screaming as they made their way to school. Ugh!

On a good note, the windshield to replace my car's cracked one was in stock. I drove my car over to the glass shop and got a courtesy shuttle back home. Three hours later, it was done. So, said shuttle came back to fetch me and my car looks new again. I'm thrilled!

I slept from 15:30 till 18:45. It did a world of wonder! I feel less grumpy and more rested. More importantly, I don't seem to be coughing as much. Perhaps my bronchitis is slowly dissipating.

The other day, I saw a one-word meme on Fondles' blog. So, here goes:
  1. Where is your phone? Lap
  2. Your hair? Medium
  3. Your dad? Sleeping
  4. Your other half? Sleeping 
  5. Your favourite food? Tiramisu
  6. Your dream last night? Jumping
  7. Your favourite drink? Mojito
  8. Fear? Heights
  9. Favourite? Vacation
  10. Favourite way to relax? Sleep
  11. Your mood? Tired 
  12. I love? Relaxing 
  13. Where were you last night? Home
  14. Something that you aren't?  Petite
  15. Muffins? Sometimes
  16. Wish list item? Money
  17. Where you grew up? Toronto
  18. Last thing you did?  Showered
  19. What are you wearing right now? Pyjamas
  20. Something you hate? Tardiness
  21. Your pets? Fish
  22. Friends? Grateful
  23. Life? Rollercoaster
  24. Regrets? Some
  25. Missing someone? Boyfriend
It's tough to narrow a description down to a single word. Give it a try if you feel like it!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers. You did a good job. Hope you feel better soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie! The meme was challenging, as is getting over my bronchitis. =)

      Delete
  2. BIKSS loves mojitos too! Thanks for the shoutout and great job on the one word answers. it was hard wasn't it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thanks for sharing the meme. It was fun and challenging to do, considering that I like to answer with more than one word!

      Delete
    2. i write whole essays so this was SUPER tough for me too :)

      Delete