Sunday, December 18, 2016

Spanking on the bed with his hand and a ruler

I stood by the edge of the king-sized bed. My guy pressed up against my backside. I could feel how hard his erect penis was against by butt.

He told me to bend over the bed. I did, with my guy gently helping me.

I was wearing a pink sweater with a plunging back. He liked how he could pull down the sweater to reveal my black bra straps and shoulders.

I was also wearing a navy blue skirt with white stripes that went vertically down it. He lifted up my skirt. I was wearing black lacy panties.
"Wow!" he said, looking at them. "You have such a cute butt for a bad girl."
He started off spanking me with his hand. My black panties didn't cover my entire backside. I whined as he spanked.

He paused to go fetch my acrylic purple ruler. He continued spanking me with it.

I protested by saying that I was a good girl. He didn't think so and spanked me harder.

He paused again. He decided to pull my panties down. I love when he does that. It makes me feel that I have been such a bad girl that my punishment needed to be severe.

My guy spanked me across my bare bottom with ruler. Each smack landed harder. He remarked that my butt was getting red.

He toyed with me by checking out how wet I was. He fingered me. I wanted to reach orgasm, but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he would spank me more and then repeat. Eventually, he fingered me until I came. It felt so good.

He pressed up against me and told me that he loved me. He gently kissed me.

There is much more to come in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa CB...I do believe you need to make sure you're a very bad girl more often. LOL BTW...your outfit sounds lovely.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Cat. My outfit made the whole experience worthwhile. =)

      Delete