Sunday, December 18, 2016

Reunited after two weeks for a spanking

My guy called me on Saturday at 19:40. His plane was taxiing.

He asked me what the hotel room number was. I let him know. It was nice to hear his voice.

I didn't hear from him for over an hour. He finally called. His car had a flat tire in our office parking lot and he was waiting for CAA to arrive. I told him to stay warm and to take his time.

It's a bummer that he had such a long day. He eventually made it to the room just before 22:00. We hugged and kissed for the longest time. His hands were cold, so we moved over to the love seat so that I could warm his hands up.

He lightly tapped my backside.
"I'm a good girl, though," I whined playfully.
"No, you're not. I want you to bend over the bed."
He held my hand, led me over to the bed, pressed his hard cock against my butt, and carefully bent me over the bed.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. That's one way to get his hands warmed up, CB. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete