Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Clothing requests for a spanking good time

My guy and I have been communicating a lot as of late, despite being thousands of kilometres away from each other. It's nice. Just when you think that you can't grow any closer with someone you love, you actually do. It's refreshing.

Even when my guy is deprived of sleep and is tired, he still manages to express that he misses me.
"I can't wait to see you on Saturday and be close to your lips to kiss them," he said to me.
"That's sweet," I replied.
"I miss your breath a couple of inches away from me," he said sweetly.
"I can't wait to see you. It has been a long time," I remarked.
"It has. Can you wear a skirt that isn't made of thick material?" he asked me.
"Of course," I replied. "It's the middle of summer, so I won't be wearing wool or anything."
"I like when you wear summer skirts. I like resting my hand over your skirted thigh," he admitted.
"I like when you do, too. Eventually, your hand makes it under my skirt."
"I know. I love when you wear those black lacy panties. I can't wait to bend you over, spank you, and see shades of pink under those panties."
He certainly knows how to make this girl smile. I wish that Saturday were here already.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness CB...I'd be having trouble cooling down to sleep after that conversation...think I'd be counting the hours. ;) Hope you two are going to have a wonderful time Saturday.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not completely cooled down! Here's to Saturday. =)

      Delete