Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Internet connection issues at my guy's hotel

The good news is that my guy has made it safely to Seattle. The bad news is that his hotel's Internet connection is horrible.

We just finished texting on Skype with each other. It was fine on my end, but it took him forever to send me text messages. I told him that we could try it again tomorrow. My guy indicated that he may change hotels if the Internet issue isn't resolved.

It was good to at least know that he's okay. It was nice to briefly text with him. I had a rough day at the office. It's always comforting when he tells me that everything will be okay, including his Internet connection.

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow, which is really today.

2 comments:

  1. I hate getting into a hotel and finding sucky internet connection...especially if they've charged for it. Wishing both you and your guy a better day today.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the Internet connection at my guy's hotel has been horrible for nearly two weeks. The hotel is aware of the problem, but obviously nothing has been done. It's a good thing that we can still text on Skype, but it's rare to have a decent voice conversation over it.

      It was far too expensive for my guy to change hotels, so we're doing okay with this arrangement. It's a good thing that we both enjoy typing!

      Delete