Friday, July 11, 2014

Back from vacation to have a date with my guy

My vacation is officially over. I flew back on Tuesday evening. The flight was wonderful. I managed to get upgraded to business class, which was a first for me. It was a great experience.

Earlier that day, my guy had sent me a message on Skype and tried calling me. It was a hectic morning. I was checking out of my hotel room. Unfortunately, the elevators weren't operational, so I had to haul two suitcases down three flights of stairs. Naturally, I was on the top floor.

Anyway, my guy wrote to me later on in the day. He wanted to know whether I would like him to pick me up at the airport. He's sweet. I wrote back and told him that he didn't have to go through all that trouble, although it would have been nice to have seen him. He lives an hour away and it would have been close to midnight by the time he got home. Instead, I said that I would pick him up at the office the following day to go to our favourite restaurant for lunch. He liked that plan.

Wednesday was a half-day workday for me. So, I worked for four hours in the morning and then picked my guy up at the office. He looked good. I couldn't help but to caress his head, which had a bit of stubble, but it is always soft.

I gave my guy some goodies from my trip to Colorado. My guy loves ginger, so he ended up with ginger candies, ginger tea, and ginger mints. I also got him some special commemorative coins, which he also loved.

My guy notices a lot about me. He looked at how tanned I was. He actually looked under my short-sleeved shirt and noticed how deep my tan was. He then looked at my feet and noticed the tan lines. We got out of my car and he liked my blue nail polish on my toes.

We got to the restaurant, ordered, and talked. He told me that I had a cute smile and laugh. I told him that I had missed him so much. He felt the same way about me.

After eating our meals, we held hands across the table. I caressed his knee under the table. He stated that I would have better access to his thigh in my car. I suggested that we have some cuddling time soon. He agreed.

We got into my car. My guy was rubbing my thigh. He played with my crotch. It was my time of the month, so I told him that we could focus on him instead. I felt his hard cock under his pants. We kissed like we hadn't for eons.

We drove to our usual spot. I gave my guy a handjob. We both enjoyed the experience. I could tell that my guy was horny and missed me. He ejaculated for what seemed to be for at least ten seconds. He was dopey and content. I was pleased that he felt that way.

It felt like old times. It felt comfortable. It felt like we hadn't been apart at all. It was all good.

We talked as I drove him back to the office. He blew me a kiss and wished me a good day. Naturally, I reciprocated. 

We're going for lunch on Thursday. Dates are always nice, especially for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment