Saturday, February 15, 2014

I wish I were an octopus this Valentine's Day

I seem to have a love-hate relationship when it comes to Valentine's Day.

As a child, I loved how we'd all write valentines to one another. I always looked forward to receiving them, as well as handing them out. As we get older, these exchanges seem few and far between. We don't do the same thing with our colleagues. It would look like we were hitting on them and we wouldn't want to break any rules out of the human resources policy book, right?

My guy asked me for help. He wanted me to provide a list of things that I wanted for Valentine's Day. Frankly, I was happy that I could spend more time with him, which was good enough to me. He wanted to get me something. So, I prepared a list for him.

My guy can be a traditionalist. He told me not to get him anything. He feels that the guy should give his sweetie gifts on Valentine's Day, but not the reverse. Of course, I did anyway, which I am that I will pay for in the end (yes, the pun was intentional).

He got me a lovely box of chocolate chip cookies and some fancy teas. He knows that I have a weakness for baked goods and that box of cookies was not on my list. The tea varieties were, but he chose to get them all in cute tin boxes. He is practical that way, as he knows that I drink tons of tea and could use some storage boxes.

I gave him a geeky gadget. I actually bought one for myself, too. It's a travel router. The cool thing about it is that you can configure your wifi connection as a hotspot. So, if you are in a European country where certain hotels only allow you to connect to their wifi connection with one device, this router is perfect. You can configure it as a hotspot and all your devices connect to the router. An added bonus is that the router acts as a battery charger. You can actually hook your cell phone or tablet to it.

Of course, I got my guy some chocolates. They are actually truffles. It helps that I live about a fifteen minutes' drive from a Lindt chocolate outlet.

Anyway, I didn't get my guy a card, but I sent this picture to him instead. It's fitting:


He does like the occasional love tap. I like touching and groping his backside. It is cute and it turns me on when I do.

Of course, with eight hands, you can do a lot of multitasking in the pleasuring department. It is a shame that I am not an octopus. Hey, you can't win 'em all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh come on.. lets all be one of those eight legged things.!
    What fun would that be~~~ oh .. LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, isn't that sweet. - Karl Friedrich Gauss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karl! I hope that you're well these days. Thanks for checking in. =)

      Delete