Monday, November 04, 2013

Enough said and paddles

On Sunday, I went to see Enough Said at the local movie theatre. I felt like watching a romantic flick with humour. I am glad that I did.

I saw so many similarities in the dialogue between Eva (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus) and Albert (played by the late James Gandolfini), and many conversations that my guy and I have.

I will be paraphrasing a bit, but Eva and Albert were talking.
Eva: Do you like fake boobs?
Albert: Nope, I don't. I like real boobs.
Eva: I have real boobs.
Albert: There isn't an issue then.
I am not saying that I have asked my guy whether he likes fake boobs, but my guy has always said how he loves mine. He states that they are perfect because they are real. He likes how hard my nipples get and enjoys sucking on them.

There was another intriguing discussion between the two main characters.
Albert: I love your hands (holding Eva's hands).
Eva: Thanks. I love your hands, too. They look like paddles.
They have another conversation a bit later. They are in Albert's car and he is dropping her off at her home after their first date.
Eva: I love your paddles (looking at Albert's hands).
Albert: I love your ass.
My guy often tells me that I have pretty hands. Late last week, he held my right hand and kissed it several times before I initiated a kiss on his lips.

I like the thought about hands being paddles. I have always found hand spankings to be more personal than using a paddle. I like both types of spankings. It would have been nice if there was a playful spanking scene, but just hinting at this possibility and planting this image in my mind made me excited.

Perhaps I need to drag my guy to see the flick when he is back in town. He likes romantic movies. He is a romantic guy. It just takes patience to see that side of him come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment