Monday, June 03, 2013

Excited all day over an opening salutation

I realize that my posts are not in sequential order as of late. I will link the new ones with my older posts once I actually compose the new ones!

My guy wrote to me on Sunday morning. We tend to give each other nicknames in our opening salutation. These nicknames don't normally stick. It's just our way of showing affection to each other.

Well, I wasn't expecting him to start off by writing, "Hey, longing for punishment girl," but he did. Ever since I read that line, I have been wet and happy.

Needless to say, it is a huge turn-on for me. The anticipation of knowing that I will be over his knee for a sound spanking on Monday makes me horny. He knows which buttons to push. I have not been this excited with a spanking warning for quite some time.

On Friday, he called me sweetness, which is one of his usual nicknames for me.
"I love when you call me sweetness," I said. He proceeded to kiss me on my lips.
"See, sweetness," he said with a huge grin on his face.
"Is that your experiment to prove your hypothesis?" I asked him.
"Yes. I kissed you, and your kiss was sweet. Therefore, you are sweetness."
He's funny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment