Saturday, April 13, 2013

Soaps and sweetness

This post is a bit different than my usual ones.

When I was twelve years old, a friend introduced me to watching my first soap opera, Days of Our Lives. There are two plot lines that I remember fondly. A few actions have triggered these memories as of late.

As you know, I have been interested in spanking for quite some time. I remember the storyline between John and Isabella quite well. The best storyline segments that have always intrigued me were Isabella's birthday. There was one episode in which Isabella is wearing a cobalt blue dress. John puts her over his knee and gives her a few birthday smacks. I loved watching it, but never had it recorded.

As of late, I have been going through YouTube trying to find this clip. Unfortunately, I have yet to find it. I did find another one where she gets one birthday lovetap. Too bad it's not the best as far as actually seeing John's hand smack Isabella's bottom, but it is there at the 6:05 mark of this clip.


The other storyline involves Kayla and Patch. Kayla was this sweet-looking, blonde woman from a solid, well-grounded family. She was in love with Patch (yes, he wore an eyepatch). He was kind of like the Fonz from Happy Days in that Patch wore a leather jacket, a t-shirt, jeans, but had shaggy dirty-blonde hair.

This storyline reminds me of my guy and me. Well, I am not blonde and my guy doesn't wear an eyepatch. However, Patch had a nickname for Kayla, which was sweetness. For the past month, my guy has been calling me by that nickname, too. I do like it. I have been calling him my sweetie for a while now, simply because he is probably the sweetest man that I have ever been with.

I have yet to share this tidbit with my guy. He is currently on a flight back to Toronto. He is returning home to do laundry and will fly out again to Sweden for a couple of weeks. I will then have him for a week, which is always wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment