Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My guy shopping in Victoria's Secret, but not for lingerie... just yet

My guy and I have been chatting on Skype for the last three evenings. It has been great.

Before leaving for Brazil, my guy left me a gift in my desk drawer at work. He told me that he had visited Victoria's Secret last week and got me a couple of items. He also got some double hot chocolate that I had wanted to try when we were in the United Airlines lounge in Newark International Airport.

My guy doesn't know what size I wear when it comes to lingerie. He has the same view as I do about clothing. It's just better to shop with the person.

In the past, I had mentioned what my bra size was to him once. He had asked me about cup size, so I gave him my bra size as an example. I told him that it hasn't changed in years and he attentively made sure that he remembered my bra size. He seems genuinely interested in getting me a bra-and-panty set. I also told him what my panty size is, too.

I commended him on how great it was that he ventured into the store. In general, I would think that it would be a bit uncomfortable for a guy. He was fine. He bought me two tubes of hand and body cream from the place, which I love. He did well.
"You have nice skin," he said to me. "I hope that I can apply the lotion on you."
"I'd like that," I replied.
My guy mentioned again that he wanted to get me lingerie the next time he was in Victoria's Secret.
"You have seen my bras, so you have an idea of what I like," I said.
"Yes, I do!"
"I like lace. It's so pretty and feminine," I elaborated a bit.
"You look great in those lacy panties."
I recently found a pair of panties that I adore from that store. The panty's front is cotton. Its back is lace. It's the perfect balance. More importantly, they are comfy to wear.

My toys came in the mail today. I will likely talk about them later. I like my purchases.

The best part about our chat was that he indicated that he was going to India and the States again on business. He wants me to join him. I am game. I have three weeks of vacation left. I have already used a week of vacation that I had carried over from last year. It was fun spending time with him. We both agreed that it would be perfect to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment