Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vacationing

Sorry that I haven't done much blogging as of late. I am on vacation for the entire week. It has been wonderful so far.

My guy and I are together. He is in the Midwest on business and I have decided to use up a week of carried-over vacation from last year. Although my guy seems to be jealous that I spend each day shopping up a storm and being a tourist, we have managed to have a date night every night after he is done working.

What is interesting is that he has spanked me practically every single night. It has been ages since I last felt sore every day, but I can't complain. I do enjoy it.

Anyway, once I am back home, I will try to blog more regularly. I wish that I had more time to blog these days, as I want to make sure that I don't forget anything. However, it's tough to get back into that groove. I feel lazy. It makes sense. After all, I am on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment