Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas!

By nature, I am a reflective person. I am particularly reflective during this holiday season.

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement over the years. Life is quite the road trip. You keep going, but you don't know what is going to really happen. You stop and go. You meet people and forge dialog. Friendships and relationships develop. It's all good.

I am grateful to have you tag along with my life adventures. I am grateful for your support and your kind words.

I am also fortunate to have my guy in my life. I recall when I first told him that I liked to be spanked. He has never backed down from a new challenge, but he did tell me back then that he had never spanked anyone before. The other day, he told me that he has grown to love spanking me -- that there's a nice rhythm involved. It's amazing how our relationship has bloomed over the past year, both emotionally and physically. We are closer than ever and I can only hope that it continues.

Here's hoping that you spend Christmas with your loved ones and have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hermoine! Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day. =)

    ReplyDelete