Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purple fuzzy paddle update

This post is an update from my last one. I had indicated that I had found another purple fuzzy paddle that I want even more. This one has been out of stock for at least a week since I have started checking for its availability.

After I had written my post yesterday, the paddle was magically in stock. I was thrilled. I wanted to jump up and down in delight. Is that crazy? Not to me!

I ordered my purple fuzzy paddle that I want from EdenFantasys. I got an e-mail notification this afternoon, indicating that it has been shipped.

As I have mentioned earlier, I am not sure what it will feel like to be swatted with the fuzzy side. I suppose that it'll be great for playful sessions. I just like it because the fuzzy side is purple, which happens to be my favourite colour.

I am looking forward to being spanked with the leather side. I know that I deserve a sound spanking these days from my guy. I'm sure that he won't mind using it on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment