Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Airports and paddles

On Sunday, my guy was flying out to Philadelphia. He had initially wanted to drive down there, but he had spent three hours trying to drive to work last Friday that he felt that flying would be better.

He was at the airport, using the free wifi there and was logged on to Skype. I had Skype up on my laptop, watching a couple of concert videos that a friend of mine had sent me as a late Christmas gift.

My guy and I chatted online for a bit. He wanted to hear my voice, so we talked.
"It's good to hear your voice," he said.
"It's nice to hear you, too," I replied. "I wasn't expecting to talk to you tonight."
"Well, I'm on the road. I expect you to be online 24 hours a day, seven days a week," he replied.
"That's a bit demanding," I stated.
"You know what happens to you when you're not online?" he asked.
"I know," I responded. "That's why I shouldn't be online."
I miss him. I miss being spanked by him. I miss such comments from him that get me all excited about anticipating my next spanking. I miss how affectionate he is, too.

He apologized that we didn't do anything in his car's backseat on Friday. I wasn't expecting to do that. I was perfectly fine chatting with him and holding his hand.
"You were okay with talking?" he asked curiously.
"Yes, that's how we started our relationship," I said.
"I wasn't up to doing much," he explained. "Waking up early to go to work, spending three hours to get there, and being burdened with so much work to do wasn't fun. The best part of my day was seeing you."
"That's sweet," I said.
We talked about a bunch of stuff. The most interesting tidbit was the following:
"I loved when you sucked me last week," he said. "I was so out of it afterwards. I felt like I was on a high."
"That's good, considering that I am a novice at blowjobs."
"You did just fine," he said.
"So did you," I replied.
On a great note, I got my fuzzy purple paddle yesterday. The leather side of it made me excited. I look forward to have it used across my bare backside. I am also a bit fearful that I won't be sitting much when it is used on me. The paddle looks like it can do a lot of damage. I'm sure my guy will be pleased to use it on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a great spanking blog. I have a spanking video blog and i wonder ig you like exchange traffic with me.

    If you like appear in my blog, please, can added your blog to this Trade: Spanking links

    If you send some traffic you can appear in the first page and all page to!

    best regards

    Xavier

    ReplyDelete