Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Back from a last-minute trip back to the Twin Cities

Hello! I hope that you're doing well.

I got playoff ticket for the Minnesota Wild. Two Sundays ago, I flew down to the Twin Cities. It was the most rushed trip that I have ever done, but it worked out well.

I saw the Wild lose their first game, but win their second one. It was my first and second times seeing the Wild in playoff hockey mode. I had wonderful experiences.

Taking a break from blogging is both needed and missed. I am currently writing on a Microsoft Surface laptop. I never thought that I'd get one, but I like it so far. The touchscreen takes getting used to!

I returned home on Sunday night. I am relatively settled again to blog. I find writing here to be therapeutic, which I have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment