Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Thunderstorms, a weird transaction, and telehealth

It's thunderstorming hard right now. We are under a severe thunderstorm warning. Here's hoping that it's not as bad as it sounds outside.

I noticed earlier yesterday that I have a pending transaction on my credit card that I do not recognize. I can't dispute it because the transaction hasn't gone through my account. It's a bit of a concern.

I am going to try telehealth soon to see if I can renew a prescription online. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with telehealth. ANd OH that transaction would upset me too. i'd probably be all sorts of worried and stressed. I hope it gets sorted out~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that the transaction gets dropped. It's still in a pending state, so I can't do a thing but watch the status change.

      I'm not sure what to expect from telehealth, other than switching on my video. We'll see how it goes when I try and figure out how it works!

      Delete