Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Long weekend coming up and asleep during an online meeting

I found out that this weekend is a longer one. Yay! I am thinking about extending it by taking a vacation day next Tuesday.

I didn't sleep all that well last night. I had foot pain thanks to doing more driving than I had anticipated on the weekend. I actually fell asleep during an online meeting on Monday morning and I'm pretty sure that no one noticed!

My foot is much better now. I should be able to sleep better tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you catch up on those ZZzz's. I've been napping today too cos these days I wake up nights with those damned night sweats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a better night's sleep.

      It's a pain dealing with night sweats and it's humid, too. Ugh! Those naps do help.

      Delete