Thursday, June 27, 2019

Achy body, stronger heart, and reflection

I am still achy. It helped that I worked from home on Wednesday. I got to take it easier than if I were at work.

It has taken a while for me to realize that all the stress at work and in my life has finally hit me. I truly need to take it easy.

Yesterday marked my ex-husband's birthday. I didn't feel anything. I suppose that being in such an unhealthy relationship has made me numb. I hope that he is okay in heaven.

I do feel differently about my recent breakup. I loved my guy. I didn't feel the same way about my ex-hubby. I fell out of love with him, but stayed with him until I had the strength to leave.

It's good to know that time has healed me with my ex-hubby. Here's hoping that I am at that same peace of mind with my guy soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and a request, You have such a popular blog ! Would you please allow some of that popularity to rub off onto our little blog "O&P Spanking Stories"? Please, please add our blog in your blog-roll... https://oaksandpines.blogspot.com/
    Best regards
    Brigitte and Martine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brigitte and Martine! Thanks for stopping by and dropping me a line. I can add you to my blogroll. I hope that you will reciprocate when you're all set up.

      Delete