Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Let it snow... hard!

The eastern part of North America is getting a ton of snow overnight and into Tuesday. I am hoping that I can work from home on Tuesday.

We got lake-effect snow on Monday afternoon. It looked pretty looking out the window at work. My boss had originally thought that our team should leave work early and resume work at home. However, the snow didn't stay on the ground. I am not complaining.

My drive home was pretty good. There were patches of snow here and there. Nothing major to report.

I just want lots of snow when I wake up, so I can say that I am going to stay at home and work. Please?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you might be in need of a good bottom warming to deal with a day like this.
    Makes me wonder if those severe winters have something to do with what I've observed as an eagerness of Canadian girls for hanky spanky, both giving and receiving.
    I'm a big fan of Julie who writes the Strict Julie Spanks blog. Like you, she's a Toronto treasure.
    To satisfy my desire for being spanked, I sometimes visit body rub girls who also provide that service. Though an American, my work has taken me to Canada fairly often in recent years. My most satisfying experiences have been in Ottawa. The memory gives me a pleasant tingle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree that I need a spanking soon. I am not sure if it's due to our winters. It hasn't exactly been bone-chilling this year. I simply like getting and receiving spankings. These days, I am literally on the receiving end.

      I like Ottawa. Over a year ago, I went back after thirteen years. It has been a while. Glad you got a tingle or two while there. =)

      Delete
    2. They gave me more than a tingle. Can't wait to go back! :)

      Delete
  2. Don't like the snow if me and/or my loved ones have to drive in it but do like looking at it when I can stay in. Did you get enough snow to stay home and work?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Cat. Sadly, there wasn't a ton of snow as predicted, but I am not complaining! The winds were pretty strong, so I stayed at home to work.

      I get to do it again tomorrow, except that I need to go out for a doctor's appointment. It will still be windy outside.

      Delete