Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Missing my guy and waiting for Fifty Shades Darker

It's February. Time certainly flies.

My guy has a number of rushed business trips. He is away from three weeks, may be back for a week, and then is off to another destination for a week. So, I won't be seeing him for a month, give or take a week.

One of his trips is to India. He didn't have time to get a work visa. Instead, he has to get a shorter term visa that only allows entry into the country once.

On top of that, he has a pile of work to do for his last trip at the end of the month, which is to our main headquarters. The subject matter is new, so he feels stressed. He trains during the day and works in his hotel room at night.

We talked about it yesterday. I told him that he always comes through. I always have faith in him. I just wish that I could help him. He knows that.

So, I miss him.

I will be watching Fifty Shades Darker on my own first. When he returns, we'll watch it together. I can't wait! The more I see press junkets and snippets of some movie scenes, it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment