Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Writing about taking his car for a drive soon

My guy and I have been exchanging e-mails while he is away in Cairo. I decided to write to him first.

He likes naming each car that he owns. I do, too. His car's name is Cookie.
There is a car at work that says she's Cookie. She's good. Cookie is lonely and said that I can keep her company by taking her for a spin in the near future. =)
My guy wrote back to me last night. Here is an excerpt:
Don't listen to Cookie. She doesn't know what she's saying!!
I like teasing him about driving his car. It's enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...Cookie needs to listen to her daddy not naughty 3G! ;) My previous car was Monte and my new car is Rosie. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, but I am glad that Cookie is listening to me these days. =)

      I like Rosie. It makes perfect sense considering your car's colour. My guy named my car Bluie, simply because it's blue. My first car was Ottie. I then stopped naming my cars for some reason.

      Delete