Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hanging out in my guy's class and rotating photos

My guy was back in the office on Monday. We had lunch.

He told me that he only had three guys that he was training in a large room. I said that I should crash his course. I used to do that at the other office. I liked taking a break from the craziness on my floor. I would listen to my guy and work quietly while he would talk.

I decided to show up this afternoon at 15:15. He immediately perked up.

Last week, as well as this week, I have been training new hires. I appreciate what my guy does. I do it quarterly. He does it practically every other week.

Afterwards class, we spent time together. He had to file his expenses from our trip to Seattle.

I saw him tilt his head to the side.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"I am trying to read the receipt that I uploaded," he said, looking at his computer screen.
"Why don't you use the rotate button, so you don't have to turn your head," I said.
He clicked it. He was amazed. I shook my head.
"What would you do without me?" I said to him.
"I'd be in big trouble," he replied.
"I just saved you from filing a chiropractic expense," I smiled.
"You saved my neck... literally," he laughed.
He's sweet. I caressed his back. He squeezed my thigh. It was nice being with him this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet. It's wonderful to wonder what you would be without the other and vice versa.

    You make a wonderful couple,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! I am glad that we complete each other.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Funny and sweet and nice that you were able to spend the afternoon together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, Lilli! It's always nice when we have a chance to enjoy each other's company. =)

      Delete