Monday, November 23, 2015

Directions, lunch, and woolly mammoth

On Thursday, my guy (MG) let me know on our corporate instant messaging application that he was ready to go our for lunch.
MG: Hey
Me: Hey, WM. Ready for lunch?
MG: Yes, you?
Me: Yep. Meet you downstairs.
MG: See you soon!
I got into an elevator with roughly eleven other people. I was the last one in and the first one out. Seconds later, my guy walked out of another elevator all by himself. Ah, the luck!

We walked to his car. I asked him where he had parked. He pointed west, but he was standing right in front of his car. I couldn't help but laugh, which was probably a good reason for him to spank me soon.

He drove us to our usual restaurant for lunch, with us holding hands along the way. He parked and we walked over to the restaurant, which wasn't too busy.

We sat down.
"My bottom doesn't hurt sitting on this wooden chair anymore," I stated factually.
"That's not good," my guy said.
We looked at the menu and placed our orders. We got free calendars, which was a nice touch.
"What does WM stand for?" my guy asked me curiously.
"Woolly Mammoth," I replied, which made him nod and smile.
My guy was wearing a blue wool sweater. He is indeed my woolly mammoth.

2 comments:

  1. Standing in front of his car? OMG...that is just too funny! Your guy could give you a spanking before you go in to lunch so that you can sit on a sore bottom. Just a suggestion. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could have suggested that he spank me before we hit the restaurant, but I wasn't thinking straight! I'll do better next time. =)

      Delete