Thursday, April 16, 2015

P is for pants

It was Monday morning. It was our first morning in Montreal.

My guy and I woke up at 07:00. He didn't have his cell phone by his bedside. Instead, it was across the room, charging.
"How did you sleep?" I asked.
"I sleep better with pants on," he said in his honest, boyish way.
My guy walked across the room to get his phone and finally shut off the alarm. It was the best way for me to wake up.

I admired his bare butt from afar. Although waking up to an obnoxious alarm wasn't great, seeing his bare bottom made up for it and more!

2 comments:

  1. Waking up to a good view is lovely isn't it CB. So from now on you're gonna make sure his phone is across the room aren't ya. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you think! I'd be a happy girl every day seeing that view. =)

    ReplyDelete