Friday, December 19, 2014

Swimming and spanking

Work drives me insane. I worked from home on Wednesday. The rest of my team stayed at work till 21:00.

I went into the office yesterday and pulled a twelve-hour workday. I am so exhausted, but I wanted to blog tonight, to unwind a bit.

My guy managed to give me a call from a cafe during my lunch time. Although he has been in Dubai for nearly two weeks, he is still jetlagged and doesn't sleep too well.

We were talking about working out and the pool at his hotel.
"I don't find swimming all that interesting, especially when I am swimming by myself," he complained.
"I think that it would be more fun if I were in the pool with you. I could splash you. I could also fondle you."
"Yes, I'd like that," he replied. "I could reciprocate."
Naturally, being spanking in a wet bathing suit would hurt quite a bit. I have never been spanked that way, so that will be a first when it does happen. A girl can certainly dream, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had such a rough few weeks CB...hope you get some rest so that you and your guy can have a wonderful time when he returns. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to leave work early on Friday and catch up on my sleep. It was nice to not work on Saturday. I hope the trend continues!

      Delete
  2. I certainly hope for you he will be back soon, GWTNN. Before Christmas he said. Hurry, pal... The girl is missing you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to relay your message to him. He hops on a plane on Tuesday, so I get to see him that evening. So, I have the countdown happening now. =)

      Delete