Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday spanking video - a factorial birthday spanking

I mentioned in my last post that I have been watching a number of birthday spanking videos as of late. It is partly because I miss being with my guy, who is on another business trip this week. It will also be his birthday in just over a week.

Part of me would love to give him a playful birthday spanking. The other part of me would like him to give me his birthday spanking.

This birthday spanking video reminds me of one of the rituals that I like. This birthday girl is celebrating her 26th birthday. She gets a birthday spanking from age 1 through to 26. They aren't all hard smacks that land on her backside (frankly, I wish that the birthday girl would have had her bare bottom smacked and paddled), but this video still made me happy.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment