Sunday, January 19, 2014

Birthday plans and spanking

My guy's birthday is coming up in a couple of months.

I have been a planner all my life. When I was in grade 10, I was the one in my close circle of friends who would negotiate when we'd meet and where, what mall we would shop at, and so on. I had a rough idea of what we would do, but I never planned it like clockwork.

Nothing has changed in that department. I still tick that way.

My guy agrees that I am an organized planner. I already have his birthday gift ready and have an idea of what I would like to do with him that day, provided that he is not on a business trip like the past couple of years.

As you know, I am turned on by a birthday spanking -- both giving and receiving one. My guy does not seem to be interested in getting spanked. However, he does like a lovetap or two on occasion.

I have a couple of options:

  • I can playfully spank him on his birthday
  • I can take his place and get his birthday smacks

Seeing how much I enjoy being spanked by him, I wouldn't mind the latter. We would both have a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment