Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My guy is home - let the passion begin!

My guy is back in town. It was good to see him at work today. That is probably the understatement of the month. It has been a couple of weeks since I have seen him, which felt like months at times.

He looked at me for the longest time as we were talking. Well, I was doing quite a bit of talking. He blew me a kiss over our cubicle wall, which made me smile at him.

My guy came over to my desk a few times. I enjoy when he starts to rub the back of my neck, and moves his hand under my blouse, which then moves over to my right breast. His hand then plunged down my bra. He played with my nipple. I was stimulated. He then sat next to me and felt my bare leg.

His hand then moved down my back. I was showing him some pictures on my computer while he was sensually playing with me. A bit later, he reciprocated by showing me his pictures from St. Petersburg.

What is interesting about us is that we are pretty similar when it comes to picture-taking. We take pictures of food, feet, and hotel rooms, as examples. We have never discussed it. Today, we both noticed similar trends.

We have seen each other naked from head to toe. His feet were revealed to me last, as he tends to wear socks and shoes year-round, except when we were on vacation in Las Vegas. He also saw my feet last, although I tend to wear sandals and am comfortable with bare feet at home.

I enjoyed rubbing his calf while we were seated next to each other. I gave him a bit of an upper shoulder rub. I could tell that he liked my touching him.

He had taken a picture of a pretty dress while he was away for a couple of weeks. I was standing next to him by his computer. I like teasing him.
"Did you wear that dress?" I asked him. He playfully gestured hitting me. He swatted my backside, which made me smile.
He also took a picture of an elevator while in St. Petersburg.
"Too bad I wasn't there," I stated in a matter-of-fact tone. He nodded in agreement.
He then moved to decompressing some work-related files.
"There you go, unzipping, as always," I said playfully to him. He laughed.
We left work just after 18:00. We waited by the elevators. We talked. We deferred our treehouse time for another afternoon, as he had an appointment to get to tonight.
"I hope that the elevator is empty," he said slyly. Sadly, it wasn't.
We both got in the elevator, joining two other maintenance guys who were already there. The elevator was headed to the ground floor. My guy immediately pressed the basement-level button.

My guy reached out for my hand as the elevator continued with its descent. I couldn't resist rubbing his hand with my thumb in circles. He likes when I do that. It was the very first gestures that we did when we expressed interest in each other.

We got to the ground floor, where the maintenance guys left the elevator. I immediately closed the door by pressing the appropriate button.
"I have been waiting to do this for a long time," my guy said, holding me and planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I hugged him with my left hand, enjoyed reciprocating such a passionate kiss with my lips, and had my right hand on his toned chest.
We reached the basement floor. The elevator doors swung open. My guy stuck his head out to see if anyone was around. He then put his computer rolling bag in front of the doors.

He came over to me.
"I have missed you," he said, as we embraced tightly. He had a hard-on, which was pressed up against me. He groped my buttocks while we were hugging. We unlocked and he went back to passionately kissing me, until the elevator started to beep.
Our lips parted briefly. He moved his computer bag back in. The elevator doors closed. We kissed one final time before we hit the ground floor.
"That was nice," I said, as we both exited the elevator and walked slowly out, holding hands.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so nice, it reads like a little vignette... I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I loved the moment. Sharing it here was nice, too. =)

    ReplyDelete