Friday, April 20, 2012

Your Internet connection is poor, so spank me!

Last night, my guy and I were trying to connect on Skype. Unfortunately, his hotel's Internet connection was exceptionally sluggish. He could hear me fine, but his voice was choppy.

We tried to reconnect, but it didn't work out. I was a bit bummed by the entire ordeal. He had told me, from what I could make out with every second syllable, that he missed me. I wrote him an e-mail, saying that I felt the same way about him, but that it was nice to hear his voice through all that choppiness.

Tonight, we tried talking on Skype again. He called a bit later. The connection was much better.

He told me that he was putting his clothes on, which intrigued me. He had come back from dinner with a couple of folks that he was doing business with. I had to ask what he was wearing.
"I'm wearing blue shorts and a long-sleeved shirt," he replied. "I also have a hard-on."
Normally, he is the one who initiates phone sex. Today, it was me. He was asking how my day went after I had asked him about his day. After talking for a couple of minutes, I completely changed the subject. Yes, we went straight into phone sex.
"You know that you need to be punished for the bad Internet connection we had last night," he stated calmly.
"I don't think that's entirely fair," I insisted, playing the part of a pouty little girl.
"Well,  the connection was down and you are to blame," he reiterated. "You need to be spanked."
"I suppose that I can't run away from you," I said, getting aroused. "You'll eventually catch me and bend me over."
"Yes," he agreed. "I will spanking that sweet ass of yours."
"Will you use your hand to spank me?" I asked him.
"At first, yes," he said, meticulously thinking about it. "Using my hand to spank you also allows me to pinch you."
It was nice that we both came simultaneously. I was absolutely relaxed and exhausted afterwards. I felt great.

My guy has been in Munich all week. I wished him a good flight back home tomorrow and sweet dreams. He is a sweet man. I love that he thinks that my backside is sweet, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment