Sunday, October 23, 2011

Being spanked again is wonderful

I am in a new relationship. For the first time, I am involved with a co-worker. We work in the same department.

He was away this week, working with clients. We talked regularly on Skype, both messaging and chatting. He asked me what I was into. It took a while for me to say spanking, as I wasn't sure how he was going to react to it.

He thought it was fine. He has never spanked anyone before, but didn't hesitate to want to spank me. He asked me if I liked being spanked with a free hand. I do. I also talked about enjoying a spanking with a ruler.

Tonight, he flew back. We got together at work. We hugged. Then, without any hesitation, he started to spank my left cheek, followed by the right cheek. I was still in my jeans.

I then bent over a desk and was spanked harder. He then unfastened and unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down. I had purple panties on with lace at the top. He continued to spank me. It was methodical. It was as if he had done it all his life.

I am sitting here with a sore bottom. Although my right cheek is still numb from my pinched nerve, I can certainly feel the soreness in my left buttock cheek. It feels good.

I told him that he did a good job. He now wants to get a ruler. I have created a spanko. Go, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment